Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy 4 months Preslie! TALL?

Happy 4 months my beautiful girl.  Rolling over is old news.  She is really trying to pull herself up I think she will be crawling before we know it.  I know every parent thinks their kids are advanced but I really do.  Londyn didn't roll over until 4 1/2 months and Preslie was 2 1/2.  She seems really active and fidgety.  Which Londyn wasn't and now she is so maybe Preslie will be a calmer child.  Her doctor visit went perfect.  They actually told me she was a string bean, tall and skinny.  Wow are you serious that I have a tall child, I didn't think it was possible.  She is 15% for her weight and 75% for her height.  Maybe we have a model on our hands.

Head: 40 cm
Weight: 12.5
Height: 24 3/4











No comments:

Post a Comment