Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 5 months Preslie

This girl is such a cutie! Also half a year it's speeding by.  I weighed her and it didn't seem like she gained any weight 12.5.  My sister has been harassing me about cereal and why haven't I given her any.  The doctor told me 6 months but I looked back for Londyn and it was 4 months.  Every doctor is different and things change everyday.   Anyway she looked a little hungry so I gave it to her, she didn't like it at first but now she does.  She definitely eats more then Londyn ever did.  She still stays skinny but is probably growing long.  I can't wait to see if she got any taller.  She is growing out of the swing which she really doesn't like anymore.  Oh and she is sitting up mostly on her own but needs to be supervised.  







No comments:

Post a Comment