Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy 7 months Preslie!

Well I must not lie Preslie is going to be 8 months in 1 week. Having 2 kids is no joke. Not only am I a working mom but I am doing so many crafts I can't stop and have no time for anything. I try so hard to make a happy life for my kids and that means taking up all of my time. The winter has been so bad I mean its match 25 and we are getting snow again.
Anyway I do remember what's been going on with my perfect baby Preslie. At 7 months she has been crawling, eating solids and standing all the time. We had to drop her crib Bc she wouldn't sleep she would stand up with a smile. What a difference her and Londyn are. Preslie is a lot of work always on the move. Since I don't go back to doctor until 9 months I weighed her myself 15.5 pounds and I'm sure she grew in height. She's just perfect still a great baby.
















No comments:

Post a Comment