Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's day

This is my 3rd Mother's Day. It's funny I was asked by someone what I wanted to do. I really think we all deserve a break and who says that on Mother's Day we should spend it with the children who have made us mothers. I got woken up with a coffee and breakfast. Josh took the girls for a 3 hour walk and I think I did laundry. I know you would think relaxing would be  better but I was just happy to do it in peace. We then went to a BBQ with my sister family and parents at Debbie (grandma) house. It was a really nice day.

Girls,
I can't even tell you how much I love you. You both make me so happy. Waking up to your beautiful faces and laughs gets me going. I know there are times when I yell but I do it because I love you. Oh and because I'm probably frustrated, just a little. I hope you never make me regret that I work. I do it to give you everything I can. I'm so proud to be your mother. Remember that I squeeze you because I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment