Friday, November 15, 2013

2013 Family vacation

It felt so good to get away.  I have either been pregnant or with a new born so our last vacation was 2 1/2 years ago when Londyn was 18 months.  When I think of my childhood I remember my vacations so I wanted to give the girls some memories.  I knew Preslie would be walking so I didn't want to take a plan.  We took a cruise out of NYC to Florida & Bahamas.  It was a great trip.  We got to go to Disney and the beaches of Bahamas.   The girls were a lot of work but seeing them play as sisters was priceless.  Londyn met a really nice girl Devon on the trip.  Devon and Avary were models both had cover of magazines.  Her family Jennifer, Justin, Devon and Avary sat next to us at dinner.  Jennifer told us about the camp that they offer from 10-10 for free.  Londyn loved it & so did we.  At the end Londyn was in a talent show and cried for the ABC's but ended up singing a song with her friends no tears.  All in all it was a great time with many memories.


































































No comments:

Post a Comment