Saturday, September 8, 2012

Alyssa 3rd birthday

Today was Alyssa 3rd birthday and I was going solo, well with my 2 girls.  Daddy had to work so Sarah came by to help me.  I could do it all on my own but it's easier if I had some help so I can make it on time.  Sometimes I think the more kids you have the more you can be on time.  I plan my day early in the morning so sometimes I have time to kill. Miss Londyn had to make a few outfit changes but in the end they both wore red white and blue like it was 4th of July.  This dot outfit Preslie is wearing was Londyn's first BBQ outfit at Michelle's house.  Just so happens we were going to the same place.  They both looked really cute together.  My mother use to dress me and Gabby up the same and I'm enjoying that now.  Poor kids will probably kill me down the road.




No comments:

Post a Comment