Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy 2 months Preslie

Now the fun begins! Preslie is starting to come to life with smiling and cooing.  I love seeing  her change every morning.  With 2 months comes one more month at home with her.  It's bitter sweet.  I have been working all my life and it's what I do and it's what pays the bills.  I'm loving every minute of my beautiful little girl.  I really thought she was looking like Londyn but she really looks different.   I added a photo of her smiling, now it's not because she is pooping but because she is growing.

Her 2 month well visit went great.  I went first because she was so gassy it was painful to watch her.  This happened with Londyn and I switched her formula it was better.  The new pediatrician told me it was normal and buy the cheapest formula they are all the same.  Wish I knew this with Londyn could have saved us $600.  My friend did research and the only formula that doesn't contain corn syrup is Wegman's store brand and it's $14 half the price, great!  She's been doing much better.  She had 4 shots cried of course but then was OK.

Weight: 9 lbs 10 oz
Height: (I lost the paper work)
Head size: (ditto)













No comments:

Post a Comment