Friday, April 19, 2013

Preslie featured in mommyshorts.com blog

One of my favorite blogger featured Preslie picture today.  Sounds corny but to me she's a celebrity when really she's just a normal person writing a blog with many followers.  She's hysterical and I always look to her to make me laugh.  With all the horrible events going on in the world, Boston bombing, she wanted to make people laugh.  Started this baby mugging and is so proud of it.  Love it!

BABY MUGGING: 
Step 1) Put your baby on the floor.
Step 2) Hold a mug in front of your baby.
Step 3) Take a photo and post it on the Mommy Shorts fan page or tag

I took a lot of pictures but she posted Preslie on her site. 


Baby Mugging is Officially a Thing

Baby-mugging-babe-in-a-mug-mommy-shorts-low


When I started Baby Mugging on Tuesday, I had no idea it would become A THING. Well, now all you have to do is check the #babeinamug hashtag on instagram to see how quickly baby mugshots have spread.
Of course, some people who missed my original baby mugging instructions on facebook, wondered how we had all shrunk our children down to drinkable size, so I'll reiterate.
There is no photoshop, trickery or smart phone app necessary. Just follow the simple steps below.

Caught in a mug:
Screen Shot 2013-04-18 at 9.16.33 PM@letizab


http://www.mommyshorts.com/2013/04/best-of-baby-mugging-babe-in-a-mug.html#comment-6a0133f30ae399970b017eea6515dc970d

No comments:

Post a Comment