Sunday, April 7, 2013

Preslie Sienna Rhodes christening

What a beautiful day for a christening.
We chose my moms church notra dame church in north Caldwell. I tried calling other churches but you had to be a member of the church.   The ceremony was really nice, nicer the Londyn's. preslie was a gem!  I picked my sister and father as her god parents, perfect choice. My dad was very excited. After we went to a nice Italian restaurant just family and two friends. For Londyn I invited so many people. Since Londyn birthday party is coming up it was all too much for us and everyone. Sorry preslie. I will compensate you just as much as Londyn got. Keep things fair between my two girls like my mom did. The favors took forever. I still can't believe I don't just pay people but I think I enjoy doing this.  Weather was great, company was great, ceremony perfect and food delicious. All in all great day. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment