Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Downside of being pregnant

You have to watch everything you eat & basically no medication. We have had the craziest winter it's been record high temps up to 60 degrees. So this year I noticed more then other how everyone is getting sick. It started with Londyn poor baby had a blister in her ear, double ear infection, cold & pink eye. She was coughing all over us & I thought I was invincible but I also just wanted to make sure my baby was OK. Then Josh started to get sick & it made it's way to me. I had such a bad sinus infection & this lasted about 3 weeks. It figured that it was my super busy time at work so I had to be there. Since i was in my first trimester I couldn't take anything. One day at work I felt like my head was going to explode I had to leave. I cried all the way home it was horrible I couldn't even cough without my head hurting. It figures that finally when it was over since my bacteria didn't go away my doctor told me it was OK to take the zpac. Finally it just disappeared. Let's hope I stay healthy for the rest of the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment