Friday, January 20, 2012

Telling everyone the news!

This part is so nerve racking! Based on my past (miscarriage) I like to wait to hear from the doctor that everything is OK before spreading the news. Waiting for the 3rd month is the hardest because the second I peed on that stick I had a belly. So it was hard to hide luckily it is winter and big sweaters it is. My family is usually the first to know but we waited. I thought since we found out on December 2 we might as well wait for Christmas. I only told one person at work Sara because come on keeping secrets isn't my strong suit. So the holidays were hard. Me without a drink is odd but I pulled it off just saying I was hangover from previous parties. Christmas came around & we already had a ultrasound so we told our family & they were so excited. My mom so nicely said I kind of knew because you look a little bigger. That's exactly what I want to hear because at this point I was eating everything I saw. Many other friends were really excited & my boss of course was happy but asked what my intentions were of coming back. I know now that I am someone boss the feeling you get thinking you will lose them a employee but having to tell your boss you are pregnant should be simple. It's nerve-racking because you are worried that they will ask you those questions will you come back. So now mostly everyone knows I just started telling Josh's extended family, not sure why that is my responsibility. I have yet to post it on Face book I'm waiting for a chalk board I ordered because I am going to make Londyn announce it. We find out the sex on March 21st. At this point I think it's a girl which we both want but everyone seems to think a boy, who knows really I'll wait for the true test.

No comments:

Post a Comment