Wednesday, January 25, 2012

13 weeks

* board says 13 weeks hello 2nd trimester still feels like first
So I'm a little late with posting the picture probably should have started at 12 weeks. I stole I mean borrowed this off a girls blog because I thought it was cute, questions & everything but I added some in. Londyn blog was started when she was 3 months & I'm happy I can start baby#2 earlier. I try my hardest to keep up with these because I think they will love the baby book when they get older. It's a modernized baby book. Some people like to combine both kids blog but being the 2nd child myself I know that wouldn't be fair. My mom keeps on saying how busy we will be that there won't be as many pictures with baby #2 but I am going to try and put my all into making sure he/she will get as much pictures as Londyn did.
There is a story behind the chalk board. I asked Josh before we went out if he would take on this project of writing on the board ( bc he has better handwriting then me) and to take my picture once a week. He huffed and puffed and I got upset. I think this was my first emotional outbreak. I started to cry because he was doing it wrong, he made it seem like it was a burden and like he was rushing. I cried and called him selfish how could he not want to do this if not for me for the baby. Well I'll say now I definitely took it a little out of proportion. Anyway so when you look at chalkboard it looks a mess I think for now even though I was told I have horrible handwriting I'm going to do it myself.
What it says on the board is that I really thought my first trimester was over. In the 1st trimester I was so hungry & feeling great. I had 2 days of sickness on Christmas and the day after. With Londyn my 2nd trimester was great!!! Well I started to feel horrible & any kind of food made me sick. So true that every pregnancy is different. I hope this gets better.






How far along? 13 weeks
Size of baby? 3 inches - medium shrimp
Weight of baby? Nearly an ounce
Total weight gain? ugh not sure yet
Maternity clothes? Um right when I peed on the stick
Sleep? Lately I can't sleep because when Josh's alarm goes off I'm up and wide awake. Or the dog wakes me up crying.
Best moment this week? Londyn telling everyone I'm having a dog then she laughs. I did ask her again & she said a sister awe
Miss anything? Feeling normal I've been so nauseous
Food cravings? Up until now I loved all types of food but now I want to puke thinking of all food
Anything making you queasy or sick? Smells & food
Gender? ????
Labor signs? Better not be
Symptoms? Nauseousness
Belly button in or out? Haha I'll repeat this over & over I am blessed or cursed with a deep belly button which could be because I have a chubby belly. This belly button isn't going anywhere
Wedding rings on or off? On but I have prego brain I keep forgetting to put them on people probably say look at that knocked up hooch, I can care less
Happy, sad, moody, emotional? I'd say emotional
Looking forward to? Not being pregnant & closing up shop!!!

* Excuse my picture I look horrible

No comments:

Post a Comment