Wednesday, March 21, 2012

21 weeks it's a girl!!


** Can I look anymore horrible?? Josh is already getting sick of taking these pictures.  Sounds hard 1 picture a week he must be exausted.


It's a girl!!! We are really happy Londyn is getting a sister. I knew all along it was a girl I guess it's women intuition. We are having a hard time agreeing on a name. Last time we loved Londyn and both agreed it seemed so much easier. I'm sure in the next 4 months we will have something. I hope!




How far along? 21   weeks
Size of baby: 10 1/2 inches long size of a carrot 
Weight of baby: 3 quarters of a pound
Baby progress: eyebrows & lids are present.  Her vagina is beginning to form 
Total weight gain: 141 looks like I'm gaining 2 pounds a month which I don't think is that bad
Maternity clothes? I just ordered a shirt waiting for it to arrive in the mail. It's hard to take these pictures with different outfits. 
Sleeping: waking up in the middle of the night to pee
Best moment this week: finding out we are having another girl
Miss Anything? Nothing this week
Movement: just a little bit
Food cravings: not really that hungry lately
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender: girl :)
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: headaches still
Belly Button in or out? Almost flush
Wedding rings on or off? Still on but I swell fast
Happy or Moody most of the time: stressed at work! Telling people like it is
Looking forward to: meeting my baby girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment