Wednesday, March 28, 2012

22 weeks


* This is getting out of control it's either what I wear or I need to slow down on the food.  Can't wait until this is over!

Nothing great happened this week just a couple of freak outs. My iPhone died for 4 days and I lost everything. We lost the house wanted in Scotch plains & Josh seems like he is going to nearly have a breakdown. Everything with the baby looks good so far. 


How far along? 22   weeks
Size of baby: 11 inches spaghetti squash
Weight of baby: Almost 1 pound
Baby progress: looking more like a newborn 
Total weight gain: hopefully same as last week
Maternity clothes? just ordered some for summer
Sleeping: very tired lately 
Best moment this week: getting my phone back
Miss Anything? Normal clothes 
Movement: just a little bit
Food cravings: Believe it or not I'm not that hungry. One meal & I'm full. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender: girl 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: crazy dreams
Belly Button in or out? Flush
Wedding rings on or off? Soon they will be off
Happy or Moody most of the time: besides my phone breaking pretty normal but a little emotional 
Looking forward to: maternity leave

No comments:

Post a Comment