Wednesday, March 7, 2012

19 weeks


* well here we go again wearing black you can't see much.  BUT I am huge that's all you need to know --- Londyn thinks so too


This week I was in so much pain.  I'm back on the meds to try and get rid of this bacteria.  I thought my doctor said she can't keep pumping me with meds & then she said it was ok.  My stomach feels like there is a fire in it.  Not to be gross but it also gives me the runs.  Dr Brown called and said my magnesium was normal and my potassium was normal.  Perfect! So I've just been not feeling good and tired.




How far along? 19 weeks
Size of baby: large heirloom tomato (WHAT?)
Weight of baby: 8 1/3 ounces & 6 inches
Baby progress: baby sensory development is exploding!!! brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision & touch.  She/He can hear my voice now - sorry for cursing today!!!!
Total weight gain: 
Maternity clothes? Just ordered some cute red skinny jeans
Sleeping: crazy dreams are back -- last night I had a dream Josh left Londyn at home by herself
Best moment this week: it will be in 2 days when I am off these meds
Miss Anything? not this week
Movement: not yet which has me concerned but doctor said it's ok might not be until 20 weeks
Food cravings: crab & cigs - so weird
Anything making you queasy or sick:  just my meds this week
Gender: 2 more weeks
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: a little dizzy & stomach ache -- oh that's right I told you 80 times already
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think for the most part I have been good.  A little emotional I have been missing Londyn lately
Looking forward to: meds to be over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment