Wednesday, April 18, 2012

25 weeks! Now back to adding correctly




** Yes I already brought you through the whole wrong week situation.  So this should say 25 weeks and the pictures just keep getting worse!


Whew rough weekend. Sunday was Londyn 2nd birthday. I can't believe how fast it goes. She's getting so big and talking up a storm. Of course I always say never again when I do these party's but the next year rolls around & here I am again. I was up till 2 am Saturday and up at 6 am finishing party stuff. I don't think I sat down until 3 on Sunday. Sorry little lady I probably should have relaxed so you relaxed.   We are also having issues with the new house we found. I'll be really bummed if he doesn't accept our offer. I've been picturing my new family of 4 plus Murphy in this house everyday. I really hope we get it & Josh fixes it up really nice.   Anyway like the book the secret says be positive and just keep telling the universe what you want. So this house is ours I can't wait to move in!!!  On another note I failed my diabetes test. I go back on Friday to retake the test. For the love of food I hope I don't have it again. I tried to diet yesterday & almost cried I was so hungry. Only plus is losing weight. 


How far along? 25   weeks
Size of baby:  13.5 inches long - average size of rutabaga 
Weight of baby:  1.5 pounds
Baby progress:  growing more hair and getting more baby fat
Total weight gain: I'll stick with 16 pounds
Maternity clothes? See non maternity shirt in picture 
Sleeping: snoozing a extra 1/2
Best moment this week: Londyn birthday 
Miss Anything? Booze & cigs. Back to that
Movement: Here & there
Food cravings: nah
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender: girl 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: swollen
Belly Button in or out? Flush
Wedding rings on or off? Just wore to a bridal shower
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm happy even though I failed my test. Catch me next week positive = miserable negative = happy happy happy
Looking forward to: finding out we sold our house & moving into Old Farm St!! Love that house.

No comments:

Post a Comment