Friday, April 6, 2012

Products I won't live without this time

Being that it is my second time around there are some products I will change.  The saying is right you live & you learn.  I'm very happy it's another girl I really don't need much this time around but the below is what I can think of so far that I am replacing with the older products.

* Born Free bottles
I have been washing Dr Brown bottles for 2 years!! Josh and I use to call them science projects.  Londyn started with Advent but she was getting air bubbles.  This time I hope baby #2 is ok with these bottles, less to clean.





* Swaddles
Josh was always the best at swaddling the baby like a little burrito that would stay throughout the night.  I was horrible & always worried about if she was too hot or too cold, not looking forward to that.  After my swaddling days I realized they sold ones that had Velcro & stayed put.  I already purchased one, zebra so not me but better then the stupid flowers or plain ones.  This one is a little different it has a zipper they look really uncomfortable.

* New baby bag - ERGObaby Organic backpack
Of course I'm in fashion & being my first baby I had to be stylish.  I purchased a Kate Spade - from sample sale - baby bag.  Don't get me wrong it was perfect but now up to 2 years it isn't practical especially when I have to lug around 2 kids. I need a backpack and believe it or not they don't really sell them.  I found this one that serves as a backpack and a baby holder.  You can also buy it just as a backpack baby bag.  I'm excited to save up some money & purchase it.  It's all about being convenient the second time around.


No comments:

Post a Comment