Wednesday, April 4, 2012

23 weeks



* Londyn now knows the drill, I say picture and she runs in.  This time she was more interested in having a piece of cheese so that's why she's so far away.  Wow my handwriting is horrible it says BYE BYE BACTERIA!  The camera does add some weight or is that TV camera.

This week has had it's up and downs. I'm happy to report that my results came back negative for my uriplasma. Which hopefully means that you baby won't be arriving early and hopefully won't be so tiny, even though my Londyn was still perfect. I had a bad stomach bug on Tuesday early morning I thought I was going into labor my stomach hurt so much.  So I stayed home from work today.   I broke down 2 times today. I have been very emotional so you will probably laugh as to why I was crying. I went to the $1 store, let's hope they are still around when you go shopping.   This women was yelling at her boy who was about 12. Over and over but about nothing important.  Now I don't disagree with yelling buy you can tell that it wasn't the first time this kid experienced this yelling and he looked so sad.   I just wondered how many times she treated the boy like this it was heartbreaking. Anyway other then that it's my last week to eat like a pig before I take my diabetes test. May e I won't get it!! Pray pray  Our house in under contract today. Bring on the stress!!! Hope not to be homeless for a long time. 

How far along? 23   weeks
Size of baby: a little more then 11 inches long size of mango
Weight of baby: just over a pound
Baby progress: Blood vessels and lungs developing and she can hear all types of loud sounds Total weight gain: I feel huge!
Maternity clothes? Got a new shirt recognize in my weekly picture?
Sleeping: still ok 
Best moment this week: finding out my bacteria is gone
Miss Anything? Booze and cigs
Movement: just a little bit
Food cravings: Want some sushi 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender: girl 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: emotional
Belly Button in or out? Flush
Wedding rings on or off? Off...to the public I looked like I got knocked up
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: finding a new house

No comments:

Post a Comment