Wednesday, February 1, 2012

14 weeks


* board says 14 weeks baby is size of lemon, mommy is size of house

This week I finally feel better. Still not too hungry but the nausea has subsided.  I feel like this is going really fast.  I say that now and then the end will drag when I can't walk up the stairs anymore.  This is my last time getting pregnant so I'm trying to enjoy it. 

Londyn wanted to be involved in the picture this week.




How far along? 14 weeks
Size of baby? Lemon
Weight of baby? 11/2oz & he or she can pee now amazing & great to know
Total weight gain? Not sure I'll list this after my next appointment (rather not know)
Maternity clothes? Finally showing more of bump I got self conscious that I was getting big way too fast 
Sleep: still waking up early to pee & if I get up it's hard to go back to sleep
Best moment this week: feeling better. I still don't have much of a appetite but that's better then eating everything I see
Miss Anything? Gaby's sushi I think I want it in the hospital
Movement: no movement yet I think about 2 more weeks
Food cravings: meat it's so weird 
Anything making you queasy or sick: cigarette smell & sorry the Indian people on the train, it's curry
Gender: find out in 7 more weeks
Labor Signs: No way
Symptoms: my back started to hurt I hope I don't get sciatica again & my sense of smell is out of control
Belly Button in or out? Will always be in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy, sad, Moody or emotional: happy although did flip out on someone at work because they were calling my co worker over & over it was distracting told them to stop calling & leave message!
Looking forward to: breakfast 

No comments:

Post a Comment