Wednesday, February 29, 2012

18 weeks



* I love how Londyn always wants to be a part of the pictures.  In this one it looks like she wrote the 18 weeks (will probably have better handwriting then her mommy)


Well this week was very uneventful. The only surprise is my new hair cut. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off me. After I had Londyn I stopped dying my hair because of cost and convenience.  Now I kind of can't wait to dye my hair, work out, take care of my skin & get some color.  I say that now probably because I feel fat and ugly. Once I have these 2 kids I probably won't have time to even brush my hair. 




How far along? 18 weeks
Size of baby: bell pepper
Weight of baby: 7 ounces & 5 1/2 inches
Baby progress: ears are now in the right position ~whew good thing hope they landed perfectly
Total weight gain: 11 pounds eek
Maternity clothes? I'm still on the search for more options. I remember with Londyn my love handles weren't this big & now they are huge. Tight shirts look horrible so I mostly buy big shirts.  I think I'm prepared to get gestational diabetes so I pigged out the first few months. I am eating salad for lunch all week.  
Sleeping: must sleep on my side or I can't breath
Best moment this week: my assistant making me ice coffee work ~ told you it was a uneventful week
Miss Anything? Booze!
Movement: not yet 
Food cravings: fruit!!! Grapefruit & blood oranges ~ sign of a girl
Anything making you queasy or sick:  BO on the train 
Gender: 3 more weeks
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: a little dizzy
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? No swelling yet
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I've been on edge at work. Anything that annoys me I get annoyed fast. Today I told off a sales rep but I had every right he was yelling at me. 
Looking forward to: my next iced coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment