Wednesday, May 2, 2012

27 weeks



Well this was a crazy week. My sister and family were on vacation so Debbie the sitter took a vacation also. My wonderful mother said she would watch Londyn for the whole week.  I would get her back Friday evening and then it would just be her and I until Monday night because daddy went to new Orleans for a Bachelor party. Everything seemed like it was going fine with nonna and Londyn but my mom told me that she had to have emergency surgery on her eye on Wednesday. She almost lost her eyesight but thank God she is getting better. So my dad who never watched a baby had a really rough day. My poor mom has been doing everything all her life. Little one one tip don't find a lazy man or someone that is stuck in the olden days where the women stayed home and the men worked. You be a independent women, get your degree and do it so you can make it on your own. Find a husband that will help you out with your kids like daddy does. Anyway after that whole drama I've had Londyn on my own for 5 days.  I definitely give props to single moms it's not easy. Especially while being pregnant. Daddy showed up Monday night well Tuesday morning at 2am. Talking about the garbage cans flying around outside and the garbage in the bathroom. Me his pregnant wife who wasn't on vacation and has been busting my butt was sleeping and garbage in the bathroom isn't the first thing on my mind how about a hello. I can just cry thinking of it (you have me so emotional in there). So baby I hope the theory does change but men are selfish and sometimes don't think before they speak. I'm not here to bash your father but I'm letting you know the truth. When the time is right I will pray everyday and make sure you find a great husband and father. If it was up to daddy you would stay home forever.   On top of all of that I'm getting so big!  It's so hard to commute to the city. My feet hurt and I'm just dragging. Cant wait to meet you!! Xoxoxo

How far along? 27   weeks
Size of baby:  head of a cauliflower 
Weight of baby:  2 pounds
Baby progress:  opening and closing her eyes, sucking her fingers and brain is very active 
Total weight gain: probably the size of a elephant 
Maternity clothes? just left h&m with a new shirt Sleeping: having the whole bed this week was the best, need entire bed
Best moment this week: spending quality mommy and me time with my girl
Miss Anything? Normal clothes and being able to run to train
Movement: she was just kicking me hard
Food cravings: just saw someone eating pizza it looked good
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender: girl 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: emotional again
Belly Button in or out? Flush
Wedding rings on or off? Still off
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I'm emotional , on edge & happy 
Looking forward to: seeing if the appraisal went well and when we are moving into Old Farm 

No comments:

Post a Comment