Wednesday, May 23, 2012

29 weeks

Well this was a interesting week. Londyn caught a bug that gave her diarrhea, no appetite and she was throwing up. It was so sad the first time she ever threw up and it scared her. Anyway my mothers day consisted of laying in bed with my sick little girl. It was a 5 day bug luckily she seems better now I just need to get her appetight back. That's what being a mom is and once my new baby girl comes I think I will be swamped.  Tomorrow is my diabetes test and I'm positive I'll pass. I'm feeling good except for catching Londyn virus and I'm just tired.  It's becoming very uncomfortable to hold Londyn and sleep and walk to work. Just exhausted and I still have 77 more days. WoW now going earlier doesn't look so bad.  

 How far along? 29   weeks 
Size of baby: 15 inches - butternut squash 
Weight of baby:  2 1/2 pounds 
Baby progress:  head growing bigger to make room for developing brain 
Total weight gain:  
Maternity clothes? I bought a new pair of pants today. 
It's getting nicer out I need some flowy dresses 
Sleeping: crazy dreams again 
Best moment this week: mothers day spending it with my little sick munchkin 
Miss Anything? Being slightly in style 
Movement: yes and it's not as uncomfortable as Londyn was 
Food cravings: smelt a orange today and lemonade 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No Gender: girl  
Labor Signs: No 
Symptoms: tired tired tired 
Belly Button in or out? Flush 
Wedding rings on or off? Still off almost got them stuck this weekend 
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy or should I say too tired to care 
Looking forward to: getting great results tomorrow

*not sure what happened to this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment