Wednesday, May 30, 2012

31 weeks

So what a crazy 2 weeks. As you can see I didn't post at 30 weeks. Within the last 2 weeks we had to move out of our house and jump around houses. Now we are currently at my sisters house. Also we had a tragedy happen on may 20th. Our dear friend Tommie Shannon died in his sleep at age 35. It's been awhile since we spoke to him but him Josh and I were very close. He's the reason I met Josh and have my beautiful family.  So we are still in this chaos life but I think I'm handling it well.   We closed on our house already and we are hoping to be in our new home within a week. I'm crossing my fingers it's hard to live out of a suitcase.   Oh also not sure if I informed you but I failed only one test for diabetes by 5 points. They are still making me take blood and go on diet. Bye bye food. 

How far along? 31   weeks
Size of baby: 16 inches 
Weight of baby:  3.3 pounds
Baby progress:  can turn her head side to side
Total weight gain:  Maternity clothes? Living out of a suitcase
Sleeping: really tired lately 
Best moment this week: watching cousins lyla and Londyn interact 
Miss Anything? Living at my home
Movement: yes so much
Food cravings: right now anything I'm on diabetes diet
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender: girl 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: tired tired & swollen feet
Belly Button in or out? Flush
Wedding rings on or off? Still off 
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy some days frustrated we are under a lot of stress Looking forward to: moving into our new home and eating dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment