Wednesday, May 9, 2012

28 weeks




* look how happy my little londyn is

Another week went by and boy it's been stressful. First of all I'm growing and growing. I'm getting so overwhelmed we don't even capture a picture. Today I will get one.  So great news is we are moving and we got the Old Farm house in 1 day. It's not all definite until we go into under contract but it's looking good.  I won't bore you with the hick ups but daddy has been crazy stressed out. I'm just so happy we can start a new life with our new baby and Londyn. Like a fresh start with central air!!  It will all take awhile to put this house together but the school systems great and I didn't even move in but feel very comfortable already.  All good things are happening let's hope they happen before I have you little girl.   Next week I re take diabetes test pray it comes back negative. 

How far along? 28   weeks
Size of baby:  Chinese cabbage 14.8 inches 
Weight of baby:  2 1/4 pounds
Baby progress:  she can blink her eyes which now sport lashes 
Total weight gain: I don't know that's better
Maternity clothes? I'm wearing a non maternity shirt
Sleeping: so sleepy
Best moment this week: selling and getting our offer accepted in 1 day
Miss Anything? My smaller stomach I forgot what it feels like
Movement: yes but a little quiet lately
Food cravings: mochi
Anything making you queasy or sick:  
No Gender: girl 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: calm but again can cry at any moment really sensitive 
Belly Button in or out? Flush
Wedding rings on or off? Still off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but daddy has been stressed bringing me down a little Looking forward to: moving into my new home

No comments:

Post a Comment