Wednesday, June 20, 2012

34 weeks


So we are just getting settled into out house. Boxes and boxes all over but I know eventually we will get it all out and the house together. Right now I'm just too tired to do anything. Today and tomorrow are really hot 95 & 98. My doctor told me I should work from home but I'm going to try and deal with it. I lost 7 pounds because of gestational diabetes so I feel a little lighter.  So time is flying by and I can't wait to meet you!! We still don't have your name picked out but we will before I get to hospital.  Daddy and I can't agree.   Whatever it is I'm sure it will be beautiful and fit you perfect. 


How far along? 34   weeks
Size of baby:  18 inches 
Weight of baby:   4 3/4 lbs cantaloupe 
Baby progress:   Her fat layers are filling her out making her rounded 
Total weight gain: 137 lost weight 9 lb gain 
Maternity clothes? Making due with what I have
Sleeping: super tired Best moment this week: sleeping in our new house
Miss Anything? Energy and being mobile 
Movement: she won't stop 
Food cravings: sushi Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender: girl 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: constipation ugh!!!
Belly Button in or out? Flush
Wedding rings on or off? Still off 
Happy or Moody most of the time: on edge to say the least and emotional 
Looking forward to: giving my little girl a name

No comments:

Post a Comment