Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Emotional

I've been feeling kind of sad for the up coming birth of our new little girl. I'm trying to envision how Londyn will act and will she think I'm replacing her. Maybe I'm over reacting because I'm emotional and pregnant but I feel like I already see her being mean towards me. I will never replace my first born beautiful little ginger. She's the cutest child I have ever seen and makes me laugh all the time. I hope they grow up super close and are close forever.  So Londyn I hope you do read this and know that I wanted to have another baby for you. So you aren't lonely and later in life you have a friend to play with and vacation with. Trust me I have seen only children and I don't want you growing up a spoiled brat. So you will thank me later in life. I want you to know I will never chose favorites but I have had the best 2 years of my life spending it with you. I love you so much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment