Wednesday, June 6, 2012

32 weeks



So another week went by that we are homeless. Thank goodness for my sister and brother in law for being good hosts.  It's not as bad as I thought it would be. The only thing I miss is my closet and dvr. Aside from that I'm back on my diet but I think not as strict this time around. I'm taking it serious but was really serious with Londyn. We think we are getting closer to a name but still up in the air. I don't want to have to think while I'm pushing to get her out. I'm getting bigger and can't believe how fast this went!! Next week I hope to be in our new home even if we have to un pack boxes. 

How far along? 32   weeks
Size of baby: 16.7 inches 
Weight of baby:   3.7 pounds large jicama what's that? 
Baby progress:  Toe nails, finger nails and real hair!!
Total weight gain: I'm still staying consistent. 16 pounds. 
Maternity clothes? Bought some marshals normal people shirts. So excited I can't wait to shop when I am not pregnant. 
Sleeping: like Londyn I don't want to get up
Best moment this week: hearing news that this crazy guy selling us the house is giving us a credit so we can buy hvac furnace and air
Miss Anything? My closet and tv
Movement: all the time!!
Food cravings: sushi
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender: girl 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: swollen feet
Belly Button in or out? Flush
Wedding rings on or off? Still off 
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy some days frustrated we are under a lot of stress - same as last week
Looking forward to: getting our boxes unpacked and preparing for this baby

No comments:

Post a Comment