Wednesday, June 27, 2012

35 weeks




Ahhhh pregnancy brain I forgot to write up a entry.  So let me try to recal what happened last week. I'm sure I was whining about something. I've been so over this pregnancy. Feeling so useless. I try to clean the boxes then I get so tired.  It's hard to handle work, home and Londyn while being pregnant. So it's almost over and I'm nervous but happy to try and have some or little energy. 

How far along? 35   weeks
Size of baby:   18 inches 
Weight of baby:  5 1/4 honeydew melon
Baby progress:   Kidneys are fully developed now
Total weight gain: 142 
Maternity clothes? Soon hopefully I will be out of them
Sleeping: ok
Best moment this week: since I'm late writing this I don't remember 
Miss Anything? My some what happy self
Movement: her foot is poking out of my side gross!!!
Food cravings: nah 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender: girl 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: pressure 
Belly Button in or out? Flush almost out
Wedding rings on or off? Still off 
Happy or Moody most of the time: not nice! Josh said he's buying me boxing gloves for my push present
Looking forward to: seeing what she looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment