Wednesday, February 8, 2012

15 weeks


* I need a hair cute and make over excuse the look



It seems like the weeks are flying by. I don't want to jinx myself but maybe because I'm going week by week I feel like I just wrote my 14 entry. I've been getting a lot of headaches & I remember this with Londyn and I think it had to do with gestational diabetes. Anyway I should probably mention something that would be useful (like big current news) for baby ? The new York Giants just won the Superbowl against the patriots. As much as your dad and I don't like sports it was a good game & our close to home team won, that's all that matters. If you are a boy I know even though your father isn't a sports fan you will still be involved in sports as long as you want to.


How far along? 15 weeks
Size of baby? Apple 4 inches
Weight of baby? 2 1/2oz & is building taste buds
Total weight gain? 137!!!! Omg I think I gained 10 pounds the computer says 5 lbs I have to stop eating crap
Maternity clothes? I need some more my overall look is boring me
Sleep: I can't sleep on my back without not being able to breath, I remember this
Best moment this week: hearing heartbeat of baby at doctor visit otherwise I have had a stressful week
Miss Anything? Smoke & booze sorry baby I'm a great mom
Movement: not yet
Food cravings: nothing this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing this week
Gender: 6 more weeks
Labor Signs: NOOO
Symptoms: headaches
Belly Button in or out? Will always be in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy, sad, Moody or emotional: definitely emotional cried a lot last week I have a lot of stress right now & can't seem to get it together but trying to for the baby
Looking forward to: finding out sex of baby

No comments:

Post a Comment