Wednesday, February 15, 2012

16 weeks



* this one might be the worst yet, I need some botox for those wrinkles

Really no complaints today probably because I didn't go to the doctor this week. They did call me to tell me my potassium is good so that's the first good news I have heard in awhile. I was stressed about selling the house but now I envision myself leaving & I'm praying this happens soon it would be a blessing. I've been getting a little stressed at work. We just got bought by another company and my boss seems very stressed. I can feel the anxiety just waiting to talk to her.  I can't believe I have hit 4 month mark!!  I'm exciting it's going semi fast. Sorry little one mommy isn't a fan of being pregnant even though I still think it's amazing & wouldn't change it for the world. 






How far along? 16 weeks
Size of baby? Avocado yummy my favorite 4 1/2 inches long
weight of baby? 3 1/2 ounces - says baby will double in weight within the next few weeks oh no that means I'll triple in size
Total weight gain: my hips don't lie.  Who cares where I am at right now. I'm hearing things like wow you are so big or you look small for 4 months 
Maternity clothes? I'm into normal people blazers now but kind of can't wait for it to get hot i have the whole summer to bare it all. 
Sleeping: I'm still getting a good night sleep
Best moment this week: leaving work early one day because Josh was sick. Picking up Londyn and feeding her early & playing w her was great. I was thinking how I'll have 3 months on maternity leave with my 2 little babies. 
Miss Anything? I want a smoke I don't know why the smell is appealing to me
Movement: I almost felt something 
Food cravings: fruit this week but sushi (nothing raw) tonight!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  people's breath is killing me
Gender: 5 more weeks I'm still thinking a girl
Labor Signs: NO!!!!
Symptoms: nothing recently
Belly Button in or out? It's getting close to my stomach not so deep 
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been pretty happy lately kind of emotional. I cried when I read Josh's valentine's card
Looking forward to: sushi tonight & Sunday my mom is making pasts forno!! Figures did I just mention all food?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment