Saturday, February 11, 2012

Doctor appointment / emotional outbreak

I was talking to my doctor bestie last night, Dr Paul Cedeno. I usually go to him with random medical questions usually when I'm pregnant or about Londyn. Him or his pediatrician wife Tiffany are always there for me if I have questions & I just feel like I'm annoying him. So we were talking about this bacteria which I couldn't remember name & he was trying to guess. He guessed right after I saw a lab bill. Ureaplasma/mycoplasma hominis is the correct term. He said it's not bad as long as I go on medication. So then I have this horrible dream that I went into labor at 5 months. That's my fear when I google this it talks about uterus rupturing and I think maybe I was lucky with Londyn & it was closer to term pregnancy what if I go sooner. So my doctor told me that she wasn't going to test for it again until later that I might still have it & she doesn't want to keep giving me meds (thanks) so we can test later in pregnancy. I begin to panic asking her if there is a chance I can go earlier & then tell her my dream. She said chances are slim but probably understood I was nervous about it so she tested me again. If I'm still positive she wants to send me to a high risk doctor just to see if there is anything they can do. No matter what I'm still nervous that at 36 weeks I'll have to be on edge thinking I might go into labor soon. Then on my way out after checking my blood for yet another thing wrong my potassium the nurse tells me they found nitrates in my urine and I might have a UTI - urinary track infection. What is wrong with me when I get pregnant I feel like I just fall apart. After this positive doc apt I just cried & cried to my mom and Josh. My poor mom I'm probably stressing her out, I'm sure I'll get it in return when Londyn gets pregnant (let's hope not). It's just everything that is going on in life right now I'm stressed out & I know I'm only making it worse for me. Oh & to top it off I am a house weighing in at 137. I know once I get GD I'll loose some but right now it's hard to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment