Wednesday, July 4, 2012

36 weeks





So in 3 days was the time I delivered Londyn 36 1/2 weeks. It makes me nervous because I don't feel ready and I'm still commuting to work.   It's been really hard lately staying happy. Yesterday my sugar was super low and I felt week and dizzy. On the days I work from home I run around from doc visit to doc visit usually always late and I get so stressed out. Londyn has been changing into 15 outfits a day. It's crazy and hard to keep her clothes in her drawer. But I let her do it she has a ball so it makes me happy. The temp has been 85-100. People are so concerned about me but I think I'm more slow and tired then hot. Except on Sunday when nanny was watching Londyn I went food shopping because Josh was working on the house and I could hardly do it. I am stressing about my hospital bag.  Same as last time so Sunday I want to have it ready.   We signed up Londyn for school. I'm so excited to have her in that environment 4 days a week. I hope she likes it!

How far along? 36   weeks
Size of baby: 18   inches 
Weight of baby:  6 pounds Crenshaw melon 
Baby progress:   Shedding stuff on her body. Getting ready to meet her family!
Total weight gain: 142 
Maternity clothes? Ready to put them to bed
Sleeping: tossing and turning
Best moment this week: signing up Londyn for school
Miss Anything? Being about to do things
Movement: yes lots
Food cravings: no
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender: girl 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: cramps here and there
Belly Button in or out? Flush almost out
Wedding rings on or off? Still off 
Happy or Moody most of the time: on edge to say the least
Looking forward to: working from home

No comments:

Post a Comment