Wednesday, July 11, 2012

37 weeks



Baby is finally full term.  I had Londyn already at this point.  I'm so nervous because I went to doctor yesterday and she checked to see if I was dialated and I was 1 cm.  She also went OH WOW, WOW she is crazy low.  My worst nightmare will I make it out the door before her falling out??  I left the appointment shocked & forgot to ask if I should go into work for the remaining week like planned.  She said no because I went with Londyn this time, once I go into labor I have to get to the hospital.  ughhhh i'm nesting and thinking of everything that has to get done but I am so tired I can't really move much.  I'm also nervous about delivering and then bringing her home.  Plus we don't have a name yet YIKES to all of this!



How far along? 37   weeks
Size of baby: 19   inches 
Weight of baby:  6 pounds stalk of a swiss chard (my ultrasound said she was 6 pounds 29%, still tiny but larger then Londyn ) 
Baby progress:   she should have a full head of hair -- i'm wondering red or not  
Total weight gain: 142  14 pounds!!
Maternity clothes? soon I can give them to my sister! 
Sleeping: not comfortable
Best moment this week: stopping work
Miss Anything? able to move for a long period of time 
Movement: yes
Food cravings: no
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender: girl 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: no
Belly Button in or out? Finally sticking out a little 
Wedding rings on or off? Still off hope i know where they are 
Happy or Moody most of the time: i'm ok get fustrated once in awhile
Looking forward to: getting this over with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment