Wednesday, July 18, 2012

38 weeks ready ready ready



Well I might change my mind on being ready ready ready.  I actually feel ok and am enjoying the calm before the storm.  I'm less nervous to go into labor at anytime.  Maybe I got hit with the zen stick.  Londyn seems like she is warming up to the idea that she is getting a sister.  She keeps saying for sissy for sissy.  She is such a joy now talking so much, it's exciting.  I can't wait for her to grow up with her sister.  We think we finally came up with a name, that's exciting.  my bags are packed and I'm ready to go.  Londyn said she will have hair like mommy's color - brown and eyes like nonna - brown.  I'm excited to see.  The doctor said she has hair and chubby cheeks.  As much as I love this excitement of seeing what was in your belly for this long i'm happy that this is the last time I am doing this!  I'm really happy with our new home and to raise the kids and this wonderful neighborhood.  Everything is all good right now :)
How far along? 38   weeks
Size of baby: 19  1/2  inches 
Weight of baby:  6.8 pounds like a leek
Baby progress:   firm grasp 
Total weight gain: 138  10 pounds!! losing weight woo hoo
Maternity clothes? of course but almost peace out!
Sleeping: waking up early
Best moment this week: hearing that the baby has some hair and is growing normal and chubby cheeks
Miss Anything? drinks! & sushi 
Movement: yes
Food cravings: sushi
Anything making you queasy or sick:  my gross couch because Londyn spilled her milk and it stinks
Gender: girl 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: no
Belly Button in or out? looks stupid sticking out
Wedding rings on or off? Still off
Happy or Moody most of the time: i'm on edge but not so bad good mood this week
Looking forward to: meeting my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment