Wednesday, July 25, 2012

39 weeks!



So I can't believe I am still going strong.  I actually feel really good!  Diabities sucks but losing weight isn't bad.  This little one just doesn't want to make her appearance yet.   I say she wants to wait until my birthday July 31st to be induced.  Typical Leo already.  The doctor said if I don't go by my due date they will induce 7/31 or 8/1.  I think I'd like her to have her own birthday so hopefully they will let me pick August 1st.  I was pretty nervous for the last 2 weeks but I now really think she wont come until they induce me.  I'm kind of a slew of mixed emotions.  I worry Londyn will be upset and not love me.  I hope she doesn't think that a new baby is taking over.  I know that in the future she will love her younger sister.  Josh is so happy and can't wait for her to come.  I am nervous about the sleepless nights but I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  I can't wait to meet you little Preslie!!!!!!

How far along? 39   weeks
Size of baby: 20 inches 
Weight of baby:  7 pounds mini watermellon
Baby progress:   continues to build skin layers
Total weight gain: 140  12 pounds NOT bad for pregnancy -- that's how much I gained with Londyn
Maternity clothes? I don't even need too
Sleeping: pretty good!
Best moment this week: knowing that it's close by and I'm feeling great
Miss Anything? just being slightly normal
Movement: yes lots
Food cravings: peanut butter n jelly & bacon and scallops 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  nope
Gender: girl 
Labor Signs: this morning I was leaking clear fluid -- sorry gross but i'm still here 
Symptoms: no
Belly Button in or out? out gross
Wedding rings on or off? Still off
Happy or Moody most of the time: weirdly happy
Looking forward to: seeing what Preslie looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment